Xbox 360 to get Lococycle and Halo: Spartan AssaultJanuary 31 - 10am
Good news for Xbox 360 owners as Microsoft has announced that top selling titles Lococycle and Halo: Spartan Assault are both on their way to the console.
For the romantics out there, Lococycle will launch on 14 February and you’ll be able to pick I.R.I.S. or Pablo as your valentine this year. The game is available for $14.95.
Halo: Spartan Assault comes to life on the Xbox 360 from today!
The battle between humanity and the Covenant expands to new warfronts. With over 30 stimulating missions at your fingertips, play longer than ever with the online cooperative mode and the Operation Hydra expansion that delivers an action-packed addition to the single-player campaign.
New Features, Weapons, and Online Cooperative Play
Top features in “Halo: Spartan Assault” for Xbox 360 include the following:
- Immersive storyline. An original story set between the events of “Halo 3” and “Halo 4,” experience war with the Covenant, the first missions of the Spartan Ops program and the rise of Commander Sarah Palmer
- Online cooperative multiplayer. Play longer than ever with an online cooperative multiplayer mode that brings you five action-packed missions, all played from a top-down camera view2
- New enemies. Wage war against a persistent and overwhelming enemy – encounter the Flood for the first time in “Halo: Spartan Assault”
- New weapons and achievements. Go in strong with an expanded arsenal that brings you more weapons, armour abilities, and more upgrades, while earning new Achievements for Xbox 360
- Original “Halo” gameplay. An action-packed, stimulating single-player campaign spanning 30 missions in battles throughout the “Halo” universe (including five “Operation Hydra” mission
- Nonstop competitive fun. Compete against friends in Leaderboards or hone your skills while collecting more than 40 in-game Achievements and Medals
Will these titles be a hit on Xbox 360? Tell us your thoughts below.