Are you having reconciliation nightmares?October 14 - 2pm
Reconciliations – a word which sends shivers down the spines of every IT decision maker across the land.
Yet for those in the industry groaning at the thought of ‘just another’ reconciliation lecture, consider this…
Your company could be hemorrhaging thousands of dollars per month – and chances are you don’t even know it.
BIZview peels back the layers of complexity to give customers an insight into their spend that they’ve never seen before.
Forget such archaic ways of reconciling, instead focus on the here and now, by allowing BIZview to take control.
“The devil is in the detail,” says Chris O’Kane, Business Manager, BIZview.
“We have developed a methodology and toolset that enables our people to look into your spend – e.g. voice, data and mobile networks – and compare what’s actually out there with what your service provider is billing you.
“We turn the seemingly unfathomable masses of data into business intelligence that lets you take control of your bill and make decisions based on known quantities.”
Through identifying billing inaccuracies, BIZview holds the ability to show where your spend is going, provide trending information and identify opportunities to rationalise services.
As an example,
· You negotiate a lower rate for one of your telecommunications services. Three years on, no one has noticed you are still paying the higher rate.
· Your company leases 50 printers. It is agreed the monthly rate for the lease will go up from September, but you are charged the higher rate from August.
· In March, you move into new office space, with the same landlord. That month, you are accidently charged for the old and the new office space.”
Even if you are only paying slightly more than you should be for a service, this can turn into thousands of dollars over time.
Examples of business challenges and where BIZview can help:
• How to validate detailed invoices against actual services received and contracted
• How to understand raw data from different sources, in business terms
• How to re-charge Cost Centres
• How to assess the services contracted against the changing requirements of the Business
• Doing ‘what if’ analysis when changing contract rates
• Tracking service changes, and how they flow through to invoicing
• Gaining access to all information relating to checking invoices
• Service information can often be of a technical nature
• Directly or indirectly, there are often multiple stakeholders
• Invoices can lag actual changes by months
• Technical staff have a different focus and use different terms to financial staff.
No longer do reconciliations need to be a nightmare, so click here for more information.
As a Reseller of BIZview, excelling in the area of cost reconciliation isn’t the only capability in Pentech’s arsenal, for Pentech offers a reliable track record of proven success within the IT&T industry.
“With Pentech, it’s a case of smart thinking, precise delivery,” adds O’Kane.
For more information visit www.pentech.co.nz