Who you should know: Rhys Taylor – AerohiveDecember 10 - 3pm 11
In the first of our series about people you should know in IT, we introduce Rhys Taylor in his new role with wireless access point hardware manufacturer, Aerohive.
- Over 20 years’ experience in the ICT Industry (both in technical pre-sales and sales roles)
- Worked in both Reseller (including Datacom, Telecom, and Axon), as well as Distribution (Renaissance and Connector Systems) companies
- Experienced in creation and delivery of networking and security infrastructure solutions for a wide range of client organisations from Enterprise, Corporate though to SMB.
- Passionate about Aerohive’s unique technology – “The only thing worse than no WiFi is bad WiFi”
- Looking forward to meeting with all of Aerohive’s existing and potential partners, and understanding how our technology can be of further benefit to their businesses.
For more information, contact Rhys today.