Microsoft releases Office 365 Home PremiumJanuary 31 - 8am
Microsoft has announced worldwide availability of Office 365 Home Premium, a reinvention of the company’s flagship Office product line for consumers.
The software giant says the new release is a cloud service designed for busy households and people juggling ever-increasing work and family responsibilities.
The new offering includes the latest and most complete set of Office applications; works across up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs and Macs; and comes with extraSkyDrive storage and Skype calling —for an annual subscription of NZ165.00
“Today’s launch of Office 365 Home Premium marks the next big step in Microsoft’s transformation to a devices and services business,” says Steve Ballmer, CEO, Microsoft.
“This is so much more than just another release of Office.
“This is Office reinvented as a consumer cloud service with all the full featured Office applications people know and love, together with impressive new cloud and social benefits.”
Microsoft also announced it will now deliver new features and services to the cloud first, transforming the company’s traditional three-year release cycle.
“This is a major leap forward,” says Kurt DelBene, president, Microsoft Office Division.
“People’s needs change rapidly, and Office 365 Home Premium will change with them.”
Office 365 Home Premium features include:
* The latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access
* One license for the entire household to use Office on up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs or Macs, and get Office on Demand from any Internet-connected PC2
* An additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, nearly three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account
* 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call landlines around the world3
* Future upgrades, so you always use the latest time-saving technology
For more information, click here