Techday Friday TeaserNovember 9 - 3pm 6
Welcome to Techday’s weekly quiz, testing your knowledge of the past five days as the weekend edges ever closer…
Before heading off take 10 minutes to test yourself on the week just gone by answering the 15 questions below, all answers can be found on Techday.
Friday Techday Teaser:
1. Which two telco firms released ‘Senior’ phones this week?
2. Name the PC maker who revealed record profits this week?
3. Which U.S. state suffered technological glitches during the presidential election?
4. Name any of the six Kiwi stores found guilty of selling pirated software?
5. Which company did Apple have to pay damages to this week?
6. Name the country continuing their games consoles ban?
7. How many users are now able to connect to UFB in urban areas across New Zealand?
8. Which country plans to suspend Kim Dotcom’s Me.ga domain?
9. Which messaging service did Microsoft scrap this week?
10. How many smart devices are forecast to be sold by 2013?
11. Where will DTS build their new data centre?
12. Which manufacturer cut 60 NZ jobs this week?
13. Which company said too much Facebook is unhealthy?
14. How many iPads did Apple sell in the first three days of sales?
15. Galaxy S III sales surpassed how many this week?
Have a great weekend!!