Techday Friday TeaserAugust 31 - 3pm 6
Welcome to Techday’s third installment of a new weekly quiz, testing your knowledge of the past five days as the weekend edges ever closer…
Before heading off take 10 minutes to test yourself on the week just gone by answering the 15 questions below, all answers can be found on Techday.
Techday Friday Teaser:
- A U.S. Federal court stung Samsung for damages this week, how much do they have to pay?
- As a result of the Samsung verdict, how much did Apple shares rise?
- Name the eight Samsung products Apple want removing from U.S. shelves?
- A Chinese-born American woman has been jailed for four years after stealing millions of dollars in trade secrets from which company?
- The New Zealand smartphone market is expected to increase by how much in 2013?
- Which long-serving employee left Microsoft this week?
- Who did Renaissance take legal action against this week?
- What is the exact sum they are chasing?
- Kim Dotcom has been granted access to seized funds this week, how much did he receive?
- What will the money cover?
- Apple is rumoured to be releasing an iPad mini in October, what is the size of the screen?
- Oracle repaired a bug from which software system this week?
- Samsung has appeared as a surprising new vendor for which telecommunications company?
- Which communications company returned to profit this week?
- How many jobs has Sony cut from its mobile division this week?
Have a great weekend!!