Techday Friday TeaserSeptember 28 - 3pm 3
Welcome to Techday’s weekly quiz, testing your knowledge of the past five days as the weekend edges ever closer…
Before heading off take 10 minutes to test yourself on the week just gone by answering the 15 questions below, all answers can be found on Techday.
Techday Friday Teaser:
1. Which two telco firms launched the iPhone 5 across New Zealand at midnight Friday?
2. Name the new Yahoo CFO?
3. Which start-up firm hopes to topple Trade Me in the online auction industry?
4. How many days has WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange been in refuge at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London?
5. Name the government agency guilty of illegally intercepting Kim Dotcom’s communications?
6. Which country has rumours originated of private Facebook messages being publicly posted on user’s walls?
7. Name the Android App Of The Week?
8. Which Apple distributor had to close it’s Chinese plant due to factory riots earlier this week?
9. How many iPhone 5s did Apple sell within three days of trading?
10. Which company ‘brought the wall down’ celebrating their expansion and 7th birthday?
11. Name the popular file sharing download site 90% near completion?
12. Which two banks will merge next year, promising jobs for IT contractors?
13. What is the Kordia incentive for celebrating IT’s unsung heroes called?
14. How many smartphones are predicted to be in population by 2017?
15. Where in New Zealand has work begun on building a UFB network?
Have a good weekend!!