Techday Friday Teaser AnswersNovember 5 - 8am 18
Answers of the Techday Friday Teaser are here, so relieve your brains and start to kick yourself…
Techday Friday Teaser:
1. During Q3 how many smartphone were shipped across the world?
2. Which Kiwi company announced the world’s first 100G network this week?
3. What is the current total value of New Zealand’s technology sector?
4. Which telco giant acquired TelstraClear this week?
5. And for how much?
6. Which latest product did Microsoft on Tuesday?
7. Name Apple’s mobile software chief sacked this week for refusing to apologise over the much criticised mapping app?
8. Name the TelstraClear CEO who left the company following Vodafone’s acquisition?
9. How many jobs did VHA cut as part of a company restructure?
10. Name the Android App of the Week?
11. How many Windows 8 upgrades were sold within three days of launch?
12. Which company did Riverbed acquire in a $1 billion deal?
13. Name the tech giant who reported staff and store increases during 2012?
14. Which company recorded their seventh straight quarter of double-digit growth earlier this week?
15. Who is suing Microsoft over the alleged infringement of their live tiles design for Windows 8?
Have a good week!!