Techday Friday Teaser AnswersAugust 27 - 6am 7
Answers of the Techday Friday Teaser are here, so relieve your brains and start to kick yourself…
Techday Friday Teaser:
1. Microsoft have changed their logo this week, how long was the previous brand in place?
2. Apple stands as the world’s most valuable company, how much are they worth?
3. Which company did former Renaissance boss Shaun Rendell join this week?
4. Facebook have been accused of being lax on child pornography, what was the name of the Australian watchdog group who made the claims?
5. Samsung opened there new retail store this week, where was it?
6. Apple registered a company in Eastern Europe on Wednesday, what was it called?
7. Which company did Rakon strike a deal with this week?
8. What was the name of the Facebook director who sold his stock in the company this week?
9. The government has revealed a new business initiative this week, what is it called?
10. How much money are they offering?
11. A California jury will deliberate over the Apple v Samsung this week, how many men and women make up the panel?
12. Which two companies have combined to deploy New Zealand’s fastest data centre?
13. Which technology giant suffered a record US$8.9bn loss this week?
14. Which telecommunications company announced job cuts and the cancellations of vendor contracts this week?
15. J2 Global has snapped up Zintel assets, but for what price?
Enjoy your week!