Techday Friday Teaser AnswersSeptember 3 - 9am 6
Answers of the Techday Friday Teaser are here, so relieve your brains and start to kick yourself…
Techday Friday Teaser:
- A U.S. Federal court stung Samsung for damages this week, how much do they have to pay?
- As a result of the Samsung verdict, how much did Apple shares rise?
- Name the eight Samsung products Apple want removing from U.S. shelves?
Galaxy S 4G, Galaxy S2 AT&T, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S2 T-Mobile, Galaxy S2 Epic 4G, Galaxy S Showcase, Droid Charge and Galaxy Prevail
- A Chinese-born American woman has been jailed for four years after stealing millions of dollars in trade secrets from which company?
- The New Zealand smartphone market is expected to increase by how much in 2013?
- Which long-serving employee left Microsoft this week?
- Who did Renaissance take legal action against this week?
- What is the exact sum they are chasing?
- Kim Dotcom has been granted access to seized funds this week, how much did he receive?
- What will the money cover?
Current legal fees of $2.6m, estimated $1m future costs and a further $1m to cover rent for the $30m north Auckland mansion
- Apple is rumoured to be releasing an iPad mini in October, what is the size of the screen?
- Oracle repaired a bug from which software system this week?
- Samsung has appeared as a surprising new vendor for which telecommunications company?
- Which communications company returned to profit this week?
- How many jobs has Sony cut from its mobile division this week?
Have a great week!!