Techday Friday Teaser AnswersSeptember 24 - 8am 6
Answers of the Techday Friday Teaser are here, so relieve your brains and start to kick yourself…
Techday Friday Teaser:
1. How many copies of the newly released iPhone 5 did Apple shift within 24 hours of trading?
2. Which company dropped legal proceedings against Exeed this week?
3. Name the software company said to be enjoying an ‘epic year’ during 2012?
4. What was the Samsung print advertisement called, mocking Apple’s new iPhone 5?
“It doesn’t take a genius”
5. Which company is celebrating their seventh birthday this week?
6. Techplus has rebranded under what name?
7. What is the name of the late Steve Jobs widow, currently 28th richest person in the world?
8. Which multinational corporation hopes to jump back on the smartphone bandwagon after over a year away
from the industry?
9. Name the Megaupload founder back in court this week?
10. When is the Galaxy S4 scheduled for release?
11. Which telecommunications pulled a TV ad this week after the second case of text-bombing?
12. Who was recently appointed the new Telecom Retail CEO?
13. What is the Android App of the Week?
14. Acronis made their first acquisition this week, name the company?
15. Which company has ditched BlackBerry in favour of the latest smartphones for employees?
Have a great week!!