Techday Friday Teaser AnswersOctober 1 - 8am 5
Answers of the Techday Friday Teaser are here, so relieve your brains and start to kick yourself…
Techday Friday Teaser:
1. Which two telco firms launched the iPhone 5 across New Zealand at midnight Friday??
Vodafone and Telecom
2. Name the new Yahoo CFO?
3. Which start-up firm hopes to topple Trade Me in the online auction industry?
4. How many days has WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange been in refuge at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London?
5. Name the government agency guilty of illegally intercepting Kim Dotcom’s communications?
Government Communications Security Bureau (GCSB)
6. Which country has rumours originated of private Facebook messages being publicly posted on user’s walls?
7. Name the Android App Of The Week?
8. Which Apple distributor had to close it’s Chinese plant due to factory riots earlier this week?
9. How many iPhone 5s did Apple sell within three days of trading?
10. Which company ‘brought the wall down’ celebrating their expansion and 7th birthday?
11. Name the popular file sharing download site 90% near completion?
12. Which two banks will merge next year, promising jobs for IT contractors?
ANZ and National Bank
13. What is the Kordia incentive for celebrating IT’s unsung heroes called?
IT Superstar Award
14. How many smartphones are predicted to be in population by 2017?
15. Where in New Zealand has work begun on building a UFB network?
Have a great week!!