Norton 360 Multi-DeviceDecember 12 - 4pm
Norton by Symantec is a well known antivirus suite, and although it was once associated exclusively with Windows PC, the latest version of Norton 360 makes the software available to Mac users as well. Unlike other versions of Norton antivirus software, which only install on one device, and only on computers and laptops, Norton 360 Multi-Device does as its name suggests – installing on up to five devices including Android phones and tablets (iPhones, iPods and iPads not included).
- Protection for up to five devices including Android phones and tablets
- Norton 360 on PC, full security suite on Mac and Norton Mobile Security on Android phone and tablets
- Automatic backup and PC Tuneup with 25GB of online storage
- 24/7 support via phone or chat at no extra charge
- Additional features for devices e.g. Locking and locating of Android devices in the event of loss or theft
- Updates throughout the year, therefore requiring only subscription renewal not full re-installation of new software
- The software availability on PC and Mac are not exactly the same
- Available for Mac but not for iPhones or iPads
- If you happen to have more than five devices to protect, there is no option for extension even at an additional cost
It seems that Symantec has attempted to make its Norton antivirus software available across all devices and operating systems, but it’s still only really valuable to PC or Android devices owners. This product would be ideal for someone who owns multiple devices, all of which are PC or Android based, and would benefit from the ease of one license key.
And thanks to Symantec we have 3 Norton 360 Multi-Device to give away. Check out competition here. Special code word “Norton”
RRP at $99.00 and available at all leading retailers.