This agreement is binding for all transactions or interactions with Techday Ltd, its magazines, websites or employees. Whether they are in person, verbally or through any electronic form. By using Techday’s services you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
Refunds and disputes
Deliveries and returns
NetGuide Web Awards rules
- Submitting or authorising submission of material for publication and / or completion of any written confirmation authorises the publisher to insert advertising or provide services.
- All advertising bookings are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Quoted rates are valid for 30 days from date of proposal and are subject to variation thereafter.
- Payment is due on the 20th of the month following date of publication.
- Print advertising can be cancelled up until the booking deadline of the publication. After this date clients will be liable for full payment of space booked.
- Online advertising can be cancelled up until 30 calendar days prior to the start of the services.
- We reserve the right to re-invoice completed advertising at the most appropriate rate card rate when the client does not fulfill the committed advertising within the contract period.
- Clients are required to deliver material to the publisher on or before the close of business on the day of material deadline. The print advertising and insert deadlines are available upon request. Online advertising material is required at least five working days prior to the scheduled campaign start date.
- If material is not supplied by the material deadline, we reserve the right to repeat previously used material.
- We reserve the right to refuse any advertising considered in anyway unsuitable for publication or broadcast. This decision is made at the sole discretion of the publisher.
- The publisher cannot guarantee the outcome of any digitally supplied advertising creative material. All practical steps will be taken to ensure colour accurate reproduction of material.
- All advertising quotes and pricing are commercial in confidence, hence confidential to the recipient.
- Techday will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the client relating to the services provided. This includes but is not limited to failure of an advertisement to appear when instructed by the advertiser, or appearance in a form different from that instructed by the advertiser, late or missing magazine delivery and / or the adverse affects of our lodgement of overdue invoices with the appropriate credit agencies.
- The client indemnifies Techday from and against any proceedings, demands, costs, expenses, damages, penalties, judgments and liabilities of any nature taken, made, or awarded against or incurred by Techday arising out of or in relation to the service provided.
- The client warrants and declares that nothing in the advertisement infringes the rights of any person or is in breach of the provisions of any statutes and its acceptance, use or publication will not give rise to any claims against or liabilities for the publisher.
- Techday defines “service provided” as any service or services that have been rendered, whether they be chargeable, paid in kind or performed at with no charge.
- Please allow four weeks for delivery of first publication.
- Our subscription offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers for the same publication.
- Once processed subscriptions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Under privacy legislation you have the right to see or correct your personal information held by Techday Ltd.
Refunds & Disputes
- All payments on this site are processed in NZ$ via a SSL secure third party payment gateway.
- In the event of a payment dispute, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can commence investigation as promptly as possible.
- For refund queries, please refer to our returns policy below.
Delivery & Returns
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of initial magazine issues from date of order.
- All magazines are delivered via NZ Post and as such actual arrival date to customers may vary from month to month depending on geographical location and production dates.
- In the event that a magazine reaches you in a damaged or unsatisfactory condition, please contact us on email@example.com or by phone on 0800 SUB NOW so that we can arrange a replacement.
- Subscriptions purchased under our “3 Month Satisfaction Guarantee” may be returned in their entirety (at customers cost) within the first three months for a full refund. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0800 SUB NOW to arrange return of mailed copies. Subscriptions that have had four issues or more delivered are not eligible for refunds either partial or in full.
- Should a particular product no longer be available, Techday reserves the right to substitute a suitable replacement product at its discretion.
- All prices exclude GST unless otherwise stated.
- Techday, unless otherwise agreed, provides its services on a payment upfront basis.
- If an account is granted, unless otherwise agreed, payment is due on the 20th of the month following invoice.
- Overdue accounts will incur a 15% non payment penalty per month, until the payment is settled.
- Techday reserves the right to publish a notice of unpaid debts in its publications for any overdue invoices. Techday will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the client relating to the publishing of this notice/s.
- All costs incurred by Techday in securing payment of overdue invoices will be borne by the debtor. This includes but is not limited to any debt collecting agency fees, legal expenses and / or court costs incurred.
NetGuide Web Awards rules
- Voting for the 2015 Web awards start 24/2/2015, Voting for a category closes 12 weeks from the opening date of that category.
- Voting is open to everyone regardless of location. Any New Zealand website that is based in New Zealand will be accepted regardless of domain name extension.
- Only one vote per person per category will be accepted. Multiple votes (block voting) will be discounted.
- NetGuide reserves the right to reclassify a website that is entered in the wrong category.
- You may use our supplied logo and / or banners on your site to promote your site for the 2015 NetGuide Web Awards. The logo and banners must not be altered without the express permission of NetGuide. You can encourage your users to vote for your site as long as you do not offer any form of reward and / or incentive for voting.
- You must ensure that you do not use our name, logo and / or banners in a way that suggests that NetGuide is endorsing your site. NetGuide does not and will not, in any way, endorse a web site in the awards. NetGuide’s announcement of the top sites / winners does not constitute an endorsement.
- The winning website or technology in each category will be decided by the highest number of votes for that website or technology . The overall winning website or technology is based upon the highest number of votes throughout all categories.
- We reserve the right to remove age restricted or sexually explicit websites from the list of nominated sites.
- Voting results announced and published by NetGuide are final.
- We accept no responsibility for lost or misdirected votes.
The information we collect
Personal information and how we collect it
Examples of personal information collection by Techday Ltd can include registration for email newsletters, subscriptions or events. Types of information collected may contain (but not be limited to) your email address, full name and contact details (including phone number, postal and street addresses). Providing this information will always be optional for you, however some services may be limited or unavailable if you choose not to provide the information requested.
Non personal information and website traffic measuring
Throughout your use of Techday digital services, including our websites, non personal information may be collected and used by our website, advertising server and other services, such as cookies provided by your internet browser. Examples of such information gathered can contain (but are not limited to) your IP address, the type of operating system and web browser you are using, the websites that referred you to our site or service, the pages visited on our sites and the date, time and duration of your visit. This non personal information may be aggregated anonymously with other users and used both internally or shared with third parties as required to monitor website, digital services and advertiser performance and/or promote or develop Techday products or services.
Who we share this information with / Disclosure of information
We may provide your personal information to others if required in the course of carrying out the delivery of services requested by you, to send invoices or bills if required – including the collection of any outstanding debts, as part of any marketing or sales promotion relevant to your use of products or services provided by us or other parties, to protect the interests of Techday Ltd and/or our customers or disclosed as otherwise required by law.
What else we do with personally identifiable information
Personally identifiable information collected may be used to confirm your identity in the event that you contact us relating to your personal account and information or regarding a service that Techday provides to you. Personal information may also be used to help create offers or services suitable to you, for marketing, promotional and research activities and for any other purposes for which you have given us permission.
Advertisers, business partners and links to external sites
Opting in and opting out
You have the right to choose to opt in or out of any of Techday services at any stage.
Accessing and updating your information
In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1993, you have the right to access and correct your personal information. For more information on how to do this, please contact us via the link at the bottom of this page, or by mail at Techday Ltd, Po Box 47-318, Ponsonby, Auckland 1144, New Zealand.