HP helps partners capitalise on the “New Style of IT”April 8 - 1pm
HP has unveiled a host of new solutions, sales tools, services and updates to the HP PartnerOne program, designed to enable partners to accelerate growth while transitioning to the “New Style of IT”.
“The New Style of IT requires a new style of partnering,” says Meg Whitman, president and chief executive officer, HP.
“Together, HP and our partners have become the go-to technology provider for the New Style of IT with industry-leading technology solutions, programs and incentives that help partners drive growth.”
HP partners such as Entisys Solutions, a California-based enterprise solutions provider, believe these advancements will help them capture new opportunities, streamline their business and help grow their bottom line.
“Partners are looking for tools and resources that help them stay ahead of competitors and meet evolving customer needs,” adds Mike Strohl, chief executive officer, Entisys Solutions.
“HP is delivering leading tools, solutions and programs that make business more streamlined and more profitable, and the innovations that propel our company and our customers to success.”
Enhancements to the HP PartnerOne program—available later this year—include:
• Expanding the program to include service providers, system and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) integrators, independent software vendors (ISVs) and distributors.
• Launching HP PartnerOne for Cloud to help partners meet customer demand for hybrid cloud solutions spanning private, public and managed deployments.
• Adding HP PartnerOne Cloud Reseller Specialization to support HP partners who resell HP Public Cloud in the United States, HP Managed CloudSystem Matrix and cloud services from HP PartnerOne Service Providers (formerly CloudAgile).
• Enhancing support for international deals by centralizing special pricing requests and extending certain HP PartnerOne benefits into satellite countries.
• Opening HP’s full portfolio of support services to partners, enabling them to co-sell HP Datacenter Services, HP Flexible Capacity Services and HP Proactive Care Services and renew their installed base using the enhanced HP Services360 Pro application.