HP’s Reseller Showcase touring NZ Dec 2012November 18 - 9am
HP has unveiled a new range of converged infrastructure, storage and networking solutions that will provide SMBs with the scalability, reliability and availability to handle their evolving business demands – and HP’s channel partners with a strong sales opportunity.
SMBs traditionally have static and fragmented IT infrastructures, making it difficult to rapidly or efficiently respond to infrastructure demands, which are increasingly being driven by a mobile workforce and virtualised applications.
However, HP’s newly expanded converged infrastructure portfolio is aimed at enabling resellers to help their SMBs customers to simplify their IT infrastructure and improve employee productivity by providing secure access to business applications and data via mobile devices.
The new offerings include:
• HP StoreVirtual Storage – a scale-out storage platform with flexible deployment models to support virtualisation requirements, which is based on the HP LeftHand operating system and HP ProLiant Generation 8 (Gen8) technology.
The offering includes features that allow SMBs to add physical storage without disruption and the ability to simply move data across virtual or physical storage with just a few clicks, enabling IT to non-disruptively increase storage requirements.
• HP StoreEasy Storage – a single integrated storage solution that supports file and application workloads with built-in deduplication and encryption.
Native Windows® integration enables SMBs to immediately configure and manage HP StoreEasy Storage without learning a new proprietary storage management system.
HP StoreEasy Storage supports 10,000 users in a three-unit form factor, as well as multiple workloads from a single, consolidated platform that is cost-efficient, highly-secure and reliable.
To assist its channel partners in making the most of the sales opportunities its new converged infrastructure portfolio provides, HP is running a series of HP Focus Briefings from December 5-12, with half-day sessions being held in Dunedin, Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga, Hamilton and Auckland.
The briefings will focus on highlighting the benefits of HP’s Converged Infrastructure portfolio and how the new products and services can help address resellers address their customers end-to-end mobility challenges by delivering new offerings and services that will enable resourced-challenged SMBs to:
• Rapidly address the explosion of unstructured data and rich media from mobile devices
• Streamline operations to support increased use of mobile devices and drive out costs
• Provide access to data and applications securely anywhere, anytime and from any device
• Rapidly adapt the network to new business needs through instant roll out of applications
• Improve IT staff and employee productivity
• Improve customer, partner and employee responsiveness and satisfaction